My Process - What to Expect
I don't know about you, but I like to know what I'm getting into. Nobody like shifting goalposts. That's why I like to make my working practices clear at the outset! The following steps in the process set out exactly what you can expect from me.
- Contact me with a brief overview of your project, word count and time-frame. I will respond to your brief within 48 hours and ask any relevant questions. The clearer the brief, the better the content!
- I will send a definitive quote. The quote will be inclusive of the following: research, first draft, up to two revisions and a final proofread.
- Confirmation of the project and agreement of deadline and milestones. At this point, a 20% deposit is required, the remaining 80% to be paid on completion of the project. (The exception to this is the letter from Lapland service, which is payable in advance.)
- Relevant research is carried out. The level of research required is unique to each project and depends on your requirements.
- The project is drafted in Word and sent to you. This is the opportunity for any fine-tuning. The quoted price includes up to two revisions before the all-important final proofread.
- An invoice is sent for the remaining 80% of the price, payable within 14 days of the project's completion.
Photo by Joseph Ruwa on Pexels